Licenses are valid for one year from the date of purchase. A valid and active license key is required in order to get updates. After one year, license keys may be renewed at a 30% discount from the purchase price of a new license.
Updates are included for free for one year. If you have a valid and active license key updates will be delivered automatically from the WordPress dashboard.
SUBSCRIPTIONS & AUTOMATIC RENEWAL
Contest Code Checker Pro is sold as automatically recurring subscriptions that renew each year on the anniversary of the purchase date.
This subscription will automatically renew at the end of the annual license term unless the purchaser cancels their subscription prior to the automatic renewal date.
Please note the following of Contest Code Checker Pro Plugin license subscriptions:
- Subscription renewals are automatically processed annually on the anniversary of your original purchase. The license renewal will continue and remain valid for each one (1) year unless the subscription is canceled prior to the renewal date.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time from your Account page on the Contest Code Checker Pro Plugin website.
- If you choose to cancel your subscription you will no longer receive updates and support for the extension when your license expires.
- The renewal price will be the full plugin price as published at the time of initial purchase, exclusive of any discounts.
- Grandfathered pricing: If you choose to cancel your subscription, and your renewal price is lower than the current listed price for the extension license (a “grandfathered” price), the lower renewal price will no longer be available to you.
- If you choose to renew your subscription after it has been canceled and your extension license has expired, you will be charged the current listed price for the Contest Code Checker Pro Plugin license. We cannot apply older or grandfathered pricing to your new renewal purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments. We will send you an email 1 month prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed.
- If you choose to cancel your subscription your license will expire on the anniversary of the original purchase, and you will no longer receive updates and support for the Contest Code Checker Pro Plugin you have purchased.
Support for the Contest Code Checker Pro plugin is given up to one year after the purchase date. If you wish to get support after one year, you must renew your license key, or purchase a new license for the plugin.
If you have problems getting the Contest Code Checker Pro plugin to work, we will be happy to provide a full refund within 30 days of the original purchase. After 30 days, no refunds will be given. Before a refund will be granted, you must allow us to try and help solve any problem you have by opening a support ticket. NOTE: refunds will not be granted if you simply decide not to use the plugin. We stand behind our products and will assist you in solving any problem you have, but we also expect you to adequately understand what you are purchasing and why.